11.10.2009

Hanging in There

We (the boys and Leann) got back to NY about a week and a half ago. I have some great pictures to share, but since Corey moved us while I was gone, I am still unable to locate some of my belongings. (One of those belongings being my camera cable) I can't wait to give you the grand tour of our apartment. Corey did a great job getting it ready for us. The only hint that it was arranged by a man is the projector rigged from the underside of our loft bed with a white rope secured by Boy Scout knots.

We can see the Empire State Building from bed. I'm pretty excited about this only because I didn't realize that it's lit in different colors every night until 2AM. It's kind of fun to go and see what color it will be each night.

Corey was sick for about 4 days and then Ezra got sick. It's day 3 for him doesn't have a fever! Elias and I have avoided getting sick. Thank you for all of your prayers. I was sure in our less than 300 square foot apartment we'd all be sick until Spring.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys! My first blog comment. Yeah! I have been checking to see if you guys had something to say. I am so glad Corey and Ezra are feeling better. We miss u guys! John Byard asks abt Ezra. I tell him we will see him again soon! You are covered in prayer. Talk to you soon.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last! I knew you were reading. Thanks for going public. :)

    ReplyDelete