7.11.2009

A bit of light from the darkness.

I have seen the standard subway performers, from the nondescript to the truly Global, but the guy we saw today took the cake, ate it, and spit it in my face. I had to, in Ripleyan fashion, document this mystical and musical oddity of light and sound. It's not that I've never seen anything so indescribable. It's really just that the only other interesting thing I saw today was a bloody-faced drunk guy trying to light a cigarette and find the door to Whole Foods at the same time. When I went in to check on him he had been apprehended by the nice people at the Whole Foods. Anyway, without further ado. . . Michael Shulman, the Electric Violinist
See Michael here

By the way, if you ever see him, remember, he does not play for tips...He plays for pasta.
Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment